NanoS3 is the world’s smallest, fully-featured ESP32-S3 module!
It's packed with amazing features and peripherals, wireless connectivity and stacks of Flash and PSRAM, all in the same tiny package size as the original TinyPICO Nano, and it's drop in compatible too!
- Dual 32bit Xtensa LX7 cores @ up to 240Mhz
- RISC-V Ultra Low Power Co-processor
- 2.4GHz Wifi - 802.11b/g/n
- BLE 5.0 + Mesh
- 8MB QSPI Flash
- 8MB of extra QSPI PSRAM
- 700mA 3.3V LDO Regulator
- ULTRA LOW Deep Sleep Current
- Low power RGB LED
- Native USB + USB Serial JTAG
- D+/D- pins for external USB connector
- LiPo Battery Charging
- 3D High Gain Antenna
- 27 GPIO
- Only 28 x 11mm in size
- Compatible with TinyPICO Nano
Board Comparison Matrix
|Cores||2x Xtensa LX7||2x Xtensa LX6|
|Speed||Up to 240Mhz||Up to 240Mhz|
|ULP CoProc||1x RISC-V, 1x FSM||1x FSM|
|Native USB||CDC, OTG & USB Serial JTag||-|
|WiFi||2.4Ghz b/g/n||2.4Ghz b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||BLE 5 & Mesh||BT Classic & BLE 4.2|
|ADC||2x 12-bit SAR /20 chan||1x 12-bit SAR /18 chan|
|DMA Controller||5x TX chan, 5x RX chan||-|
|RGB LED||1515 Neopixel|
|Antenna||Onboard or External u.FL||Onboard|
|Release Date||July 2023||May 2020|
Please check out the new PLATFORMS area of the Getting Started guide to find out all about developing for your new board in a range of different languages!
This is where you can find download links for NanoS3 specific things like the Schematic, 3D model, KiCAD footprint and more!
The Github repo contains:
- 3D STEP file for the NanoS3
- KiCAD 7 symbol file for the NanoS3 that you can use when integrating one of them into your PCB designs
- KiCAD 7 footprint file for the NanoS3
- KiCAD 7 NanoS3 carrier PCB reference design
- PDF Schematic for the NanoS3
- Hi-res pinout reference card for the NanoS3
- Helper libraries for Arduino, CircuitPython and MicroPython (*soon*)
If you need more detailed information about the ESP32-S3, including full IO capabilities and other functionality, please refer to the ESP32-S3 Datasheet from Espressif.
NanoS3 - ESP32-S3
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments