This motor driver breakout board integrates the TB6612FNG chip and gives your micro:bit the ability to drive two channel DC motors.
Each channel can output up to 1.2 A continuously with peak current up to 2 A. There are 4 motor control modes: Forward, reverse, brake and stop. The PWM supporting frequency is up to 100 kHz.
The micro:bit pins are broken out into 3 pin headers for easy access and the integrated voltage regulator provides 3.3V and 5V power output. This breakout board is ideal if you want to start with robot projects!
- 4 motor control modes: forward - reverse - brake - stop
- 3 pin headers for sensor connections
- integrated 3.3 V and 5 V regulators
- comes with serial port header
- input voltage: 6 to 12 VDC
- n° of channels: 2
- interface working current: 1.2 A (peak max 2 A)
- dimensions: 70 x 58 mm (2.75 x 2.28")
- chipset: TB6612FNG