This motor driver breakout board integrates the TB6612FNG chip and gives your micro:bit the ability to drive two channel DC motors.
Each channel can output up to 1.2 A continuously with peak current up to 2 A. There are 4 motor control modes: Forward, reverse, brake and stop. The PWM supporting frequency is up to 100 kHz.
The micro:bit pins are broken out into 3 pin headers for easy access and the integrated voltage regulator provides 3.3V and 5V power output. This breakout board is ideal if you want to start with robot projects!
- 4 motor control modes: forward - reverse - brake - stop
- 3 pin headers for sensor connections
- integrated 3.3 V and 5 V regulators
- comes with serial port header
- input voltage: 6 to 12 VDC
- n° of channels: 2
- interface working current: 1.2 A (peak max 2 A)
- dimensions: 70 x 58 mm (2.75 x 2.28")
- chipset: TB6612FNG
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!