This 24GHz millimeter-wave radar sensor employs FMCW, CW multi-mode modulation, and separate transmitter and receiver antenna structure.
When working, the sensor first emits FMCW and CW radio waves to the sensing area. Next, the radio waves, reflected by all targets which are in moving, micro-moving, or extremely weak moving state in the area, are converted into electrical signals by the millimeter-wave MMIC circuit in the sensor system. After that, these signals will be sent to the processor and processed through the related signal and data algorithms. Then, the target information can be solved out.
The millimeter-wave radar can sense the human presence, stationary and moving people within the detection area. Moreover, it can even detect a static or stationary human presence such as a sleeping person. There are two ways provided to output detection result: serial port and I/O port switch quantity. In addition, the sensor module features strong sensing reliability, high sensitivity, small size, easy to be used or embedded in applications.
- Human presence sensing: sense if there is human body in areas.
- I/O port switch quantity input and output control
- Serial port input and output control
- Strong anti-interference ability, not to be affected by snow, haze, temperature, humidity, dust, light, noise, etc.
- Power Supply: 3.6~5V
- Operating Current: 90mA
- Detection Distance: 9m
- Equivalent Transmit Power: 13-15dBM
- Beam Angle: 100*40°
- Modulation Mode: FMCW, CW
- Operating Frequency: 24GHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~85℃
- Baud Rate: 9600
- Dimension: 24 x 28mm/0.94 x 1.10"
- mmWave Radar - Human Presence Detection ×1