This handy little speaker with onboard analogue amplifier works great with micro:bit, and it's sewable and croc-clippable!
We use this little speaker in our MINI.MU kits, and it's an ideal way to add some sound to your micro:bit projects, no soldering required.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- TPA301 amplifier chip
- 8Ω 2W Mylar speaker
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with micro:bit and micro:bit v2
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: 51.5x38x10.5mm
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
Need a large quantity or a customised version? We may be able to help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a custom build.
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments