Need to detach or debug your HAT? Then the Mini Black HAT Hack3r is for you!
A nifty little tool that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT. Ideal for debugging your HAT projects or combining a HAT with other circuits.
- HAT and pHAT landing areas with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes assembled or in kit form
We made this for ourselves when debugging new HAT designs but found it so gosh-darn useful that we thought you might like it too!
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3 x 40-way pin header (pre-installed on the assembled version)
- 4 x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4 x rubber non-slip feet
Solder Yourself Kit
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments