Our ever popular micro metal gearmotor, now available with a solderless push header shim for ease of prototyping!
Connect your motor to your project with some jumper jerky and you're good to go!
This gearmotor is a miniature brushed DC motor with a metal gearbox available in a range of gearing ratios depending on use.
|Ratio||Speed @ 6V||Free-run current @ 6V||Stall torque @ 6V (minimum)||Stall current @ 6V|
|11:1||1800±10% rpm||80mA (160mA max)||0.12kg. cm||650mA||datasheet|
|20:1||1050±10% rpm||90mA (180mA max)||0.26kg. cm||850mA||datasheet|
|50:1||420±10% rpm||90mA max||0.4kg. cm||920mA||datasheet|
|298:1||75±10% rpm||100mA max
|1006:1||14.2±10% rpm||56mA max
- All of the micro metal gearmotors, except the 1006:1 variant, have the same physical dimensions, so one version can be easily swapped for another if your design requirements change.
- Long (12mm), 3 mm-diameter D-shaped metal output shaft.
COM0811Out of stock £5.50
COM0810Out of stock £5.50
COM0805Out of stock £5.50
COM0806Out of stock £5.50
COM0807Out of stock £5.50
Micro Metal Gearmotor Bracket (pack of 2)+ £2.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments