Our matte filament reflects less light creating a less shiny finish. It can help to improve the visual quality of 3D prints because the print lines are less noticeable and the surface is a little rougher.
It's compatible with all common desktop FDM and FFF technology 3D printers and you do not need a heated bed for good results. Check out all features and specs below!
Not all filaments are created equal! Our filament is manufactured to a tight tolerance for consistent diameter, only contains A-grade colourants that will not change in colour or fade over time, and is made from biodegradable materials. In short, it's bio and it's high-quality!
- Tougher and less brittle than regular PLA
- Easy to print at low temperature
- Low tedancy to warp
- Biodegradable & minimal odour
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Package: Reel
- Specific gravity: 1.24g/cc
- Printing temperature: 180-210°C
- Impact strength: 7.5 kJ/m²
- Weight: 750 g
- Dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm
- Guaranteed quality: Click here to read full test report
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!