Our matte filament reflects less light creating a less shiny finish. It can help to improve the visual quality of 3D prints because the print lines are less noticeable and the surface is a little rougher.
It's compatible with all common desktop FDM and FFF technology 3D printers and you do not need a heated bed for good results. Check out all features and specs below!
Not all filaments are created equal! Our filament is manufactured to a tight tolerance for consistent diameter, only contains A-grade colourants that will not change in colour or fade over time, and is made from biodegradable materials. In short, it's bio and it's high-quality!
- Tougher and less brittle than regular PLA
- Easy to print at low temperature
- Low tedancy to warp
- Biodegradable & minimal odour
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Package: Reel
- Specific gravity: 1.24g/cc
- Printing temperature: 180-210°C
- Impact strength: 7.5 kJ/m²
- Weight: 750 g
- Dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm
- Guaranteed quality: Click here to read full test report
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier