Top-up your Makedo with this combo of SCRU and SCRU+.
With a mix of more reusable SCRUs in your Makedo kit you can make more things, make with more complexity and collaborate with more makers.
160 pieces? What do I get?
- 120 x SCRU - Connects up to three layers of corrugated cardboard.
- 40 x SCRU+ - Connects up to six layers of corrugated cardboard.
WHAT IS MAKEDO
Makedo needs little introduction; find some cardboard, grab some Makedo tools and get started.
The awesomeness of Makedo is that children learn by doing, creating, experimenting, failing and maybe succeeding but that's not essential.
The creations then open the door to imaginative play where the child is protagonist in a hack-able world of their own making.
- FIND - Makedo is the most open-ended toy construction system ever because the reusable tools work with cardboard; a universally available, free and unlimited building block.
- MAKE - Designed for all genders, young and old, individuals and groups of all skill levels. With Makedo you can make anything imaginable of any size from a flower to a fort, a mask to a maze.
- PLAY - Makedo creations set the stage for immersive, creative and open-ended play where the child is protagonist in a hack-able world of their own making.
- LEARN - Makedo is a catalyst for critical thinking because it fosters the natural inclination of the child to learn by doing.
- INSPIRE - Join the global community of makers to inspire and be inspired.
Makedo is designed to meet and exceed international safety requirements for toys.
This product has been independently tested to an age grading of 3+ and complies to the following international standards:
- ASTM F963
- Canada Toys Regulations SOR
- EU REACH / EN71
- AS/NZS 8124
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts
PRÈCAUTION! Danger d’ètouffement - Petits èlèments
PRUDENCIA! Peligro de atragantamiento - Partes pequeñas
VORSICHET! Erstickungsgefahr - Kleine Teile
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier