STAMP PWR485 is an RS485 communication expansion board, that converts the 3.3V TTL level of the MCU serial port into a differential signal compatible with the RS485 standard.
With a compact size 20 x 4.6 x 23mm, it can be integrated into various embedded devices for RS485 communication interface expansion. Suitable for RS485 sensor data acquisition, Modbus bus node communication, and other applications.
- SP485EEN-L/TR(RS485 transceiver)
- 2x RS485 interface expansion (parallel), can be connected to two devices at one time
- Red LED indicator
- The PWR485 interface supports 9-24V DC input, internal DCDC step-down to 5V to power the module and main control.
- Baud rate.
- Stable communication baud rate: 9600bps/115200bps
- Maximum communication baud rate test: 128000bps
- Multiple soldering options
- Three types soldering options are available (SMT, DIP, Jumper wire),
- With high-temperature resistant plastic enclosure, Peak temperature = 230℃
- 1x STAMP PWR485
- 1x HT3.96-4P female connector
- 2x HY2.0-4P female connector (blue + white)
- 1x HEX Key 1.5mm
- RS485 communication
- Modbus device communication
|Input Voltage||PWR485 interface supports 9-24V input power / TTL side input voltage 5V|
|Recommended operating baud rate||9600bps/115200bps|
|Input Logic Level||3.3V|
|Product Size||20 x 4.6 x 23mm|
|Package Size||93 x 138mm|
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at M5Stack - check out their website!