STAMP-PICO features an ultra-compact design with two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors at 240MHz on a PCB as tiny and delicate as a postage stamp.
With low power consumption. It is ideal for any space-constrained or battery-powered devices such as wearables, medical devices, sensors, and other IoT devices.
- MULTIFORM: 5 options of installation, means endless possibilities! (SMT, DIP, flywire, grove interface), with a high-temperature resistant plastic shell, 3D antenna and components can be better protected.
- LOW-CODE DEVELOPMENT: STAMP-PICO supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push; and fully compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms to quickly build various applications.
- HIGH INTEGRATION: STAMP-PICO contains 5V->3.3V DC/DC port, GPIOx12, programmable RGB light x1, button x1, finely tuned RF circuit, providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
- STRONG EXPANDABILITY: Easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software ecology system: a wealth of sensors, actuators, functional modules, and accessories to choose from, Extremely fast adaptation.
- Chip-set:ESP32-PICO-D4 (2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth dual mode)
- Support UIFlow graphical programming
- Multi-IO pinout, support multiple application forms (SMT, DIP, fly-by-wire)
- Integrated programmable RGB LEDs and buttons
- Miniature module
- 1 x M5Stamp Pico
- 1 x Sticker
- 4 x Pin Headers
- 1 x 90° Grove Connector
- 1 x Hex Key
|Master Control Resource||ESP32-PICO-D4|
|Input Voltage||5V @ 500mA|
|Power consumption||Normal standby:5V@29mA, WIFI STA mode: 5V@60mA, Bluetooth mode data sending status: 5V@84mA, Deep-sleep mode: 5V@0.35mA|
|Wireless communication distance||AP Mode: 16m, BLE Mode: 110m, Class Bluetooth Mode: 90m|
|UI||Programmable physical keys x 1, Programmable RGB LED (SK6812) x 1|
|Antenna Type||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|WiFi||802.11 b/g/n (up to 150 Mbps for 802.11n), spectrum range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz|
|Bluetooth||Blutooth V4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standard, NZIF receiver, sensitivity up to -97 dBm|
|Module Resource Interface||ADC, DAC, touch sensor, SD/SDIO/MMC host controller, SPI, SDIO/SPI slave controller, EMAC, motor PWM, LED PWM, UART, I2C, I2S, IR remote controller, GPIO, pulse counter|
|IO interface x12||G0, G1, G3, G26, G36, G18, G19, G21, G22, G25, G32, G33|
|IO interface spacing||2.54mm|
|perating temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Gross weight 6g|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 24 x 4.4mm|
|Package Size||85x55mm sealing bag (translucent)|