The Future Board is an ESP32-WROVER-B based educational hardware designed for kids to learn and experience hot topics such as IoT and AI.
The Future Board features many input and output hardware, such as a 160x128 full-color TFT screen, enabling you to create a variety of interesting works with real-time feedback and interaction. The built-in WiFi and Bluetooth module allow you to easily explore IoT applications. The edge-connectors are identical to BBC Micro:bit, enabling users to easily transition to a new ecosystem without having to readapt their knowledge.
The Future Board will be your best companion in learning and having fun.
- Supports both graphical (Kittenblock, based on Scratch3.0) and text-based programming(KittenCode for Python3 and MicroPython programming).
- A full-color screen means that all visual feedback, such as sensor readings will be real-time and easy to read.
- The speech recognition module is able to recognize Chinese and English.
- On-board speaker and RGB LED provide more visual-audio feedback, bringing more flexibility to your work.
- Runs on specially designed FutureOS GUI, allows storage expansion via SD card slot, and more importantly, realizes functions such as storing multiple programs and choosing which one to run.
- Unique semi-clap design
- The front side is covered by exquisite ABS plastic to stabilize the screen and make it more aesthetic.
- The backside is exposed on purpose to let educators and individuals teach and understand knowledge about sensors and circuitry directly and to minimize the board volume.
- The two antennas on the top give the board a more futuristic appearance.
- Continues the style of the edge connector on the bottom of the BBC micro:bit. Considering teachers and schools already have expansion boards and experience in using them, the Future Board is compatible with these expansion boards, which substantially reduces teaching cost and improves effectiveness.
- IoT projects can be easily done, students can easily understand and grasp the concepts of IoT. An easy-to-use MQTT server is also provided, eliminating the hassles of dealing with different MQTT platforms.
- Future Boards can communicate with one another via wireless radio, catering to the need to operate robots and interaction between learning and teaching.
- A hole to attach a lanyard to the board improves portability and convenience, you can hang it around your neck or put it in your pocket.
- Support wireless program downloading (Web REPL), enables you to program on tablets and smartphones.
|Power Supply||TypeC USB / 3.7V Lithium Battery (rechargeable)|
|Maximum Working Voltage||3.6V|
|Minimum Working Voltage||1A|
|Size||51.6 × 51.6 × 11 mm|
|On-board Resources||160*128 TFT Color Screen|
|Full-color ws2812 LED*3|
|Passive Electromagnetic buzzer|
|SD Card Slot|
|40P Edge-Connector I/O|
|2.4~2.5 GHz WIFI & Bluetooth|
|Speaker (speech recognition)|
|Programming Platform||Kittenblock (based on Scratch 3.0)|
|KittenCode (based on Python3 & MicroPython)|
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier