JST-SH Cable (Qwiic / STEMMA QT / Qw/ST compatible)
These 4 pin JST-SH cables are great for hooking up microcontrollers, breakouts or other boards with Qwiic or STEMMA QT connectors (or as we like to portmanteau it, Qw/ST).
Whether you need crocodile clips for quick setup, DuPont-tipped jumper wires for plugging into breadboard, or just a straight cable to link two Qw/ST connectors we've got you covered!
- JST-SH connector with a 1mm pitch
- Cable length
- JST-SH to JST-SH - 200mm
- JST-SH to JST-SH - 50mm
- JST-SH to DuPont pin header/jumper wires - 150mm
- JST-SH to DuPont socket header/jumper wires - 150mm
- JST-SH to crocodile clip - 150mm
- Black - GND
- Red - V+ (3.3V for Qwiic, 3-5V for STEMMA QT)
- Blue - SDA
- Yellow - SCL
Please note: Adafruit also have a range of STEMMA boards, which use a larger JST-PH connector, these cables are only compatible with smaller STEMMA QT range.
JST-SH to JST-SH - 200mm
JST-SH to JST-SH - 50mm
JST-SH to crocodile clip
JST-SH to DuPont pin header
JST-SH to DuPont socket header
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when JST-SH Cable (Qwiic / STEMMA QT / Qw/ST compatible) is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!