If your Pi 3 / Pi Zero project is particularly resource-hungry then it may run a little hot. Cool it down with this nifty little heatsink!
Simply remove the backing from the pre-applied thermal tape and stick it on top of the main processor chip on your Raspberry Pi. We've even left a window in our Pibow 3 Coupé case lid to accommodate it!
If you want to use HAT boards (or other GPIO addons) with your Raspberry Pi then make sure you pick the 6mm option as this will not clash!
- 14.5mm x 14.5mm (in 6mm, 7.5mm and 14mm heights)
- Ideal for use with Raspberry Pi 3 / Zero / Zero W / Zero 2 W
- Matte black finish
- Made from anodised aluminium
- Comes with pre-applied thermal tape for easy installation
- Anodised non-conductive coating
6mm (works with HATs)
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments