These boards allow you to use various modules with a breadboard (and more) without having to solder the module in place. Just add FlexyPins!
It's a great way to create testing/flashing jigs, or just experiment with the module without the commitment of soldering it.
⚠ Please note that FlexyPins and modules are sold separately! ⚠
What you get
- FlexyPin Adapter PCB
- 15mm long break-away 2.54mm pin headers
- Raspberry Pi Pico adaptor only
- Nylon standoffs
- A reset button (requires soldering)
- footprint for the standard Cortex 10-pin debugging connector
Links to code and documentation
NOTE: If purchasing the ESP8266MOD adaptor here are many other similar ESP8266 modules that might have different marking, to make sure your module is compatible with this adapter, compare your module's pinout and dimensions to the ESP-12 datasheet available here.
Raspberry Pi Pico
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier