Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor - MiCS-5524by DFRobot
This is a hydrogen and nitrogen oxide gas concentration sensor launched by DFRobot.
The sensor uses MEMS technology to support gas concentration detection of CO, CH4, C2H5OH, C3H8, C4H10, H2, H2S and NH3. The matching sample code integrates the concentration conversion formula of various gas to facilitate the testing and use of sensors.
The product supports 5V power supply, analog voltage output, and has power supply enable/disable pins for low power consumption.
- Support a variety of harmful gas detection
- Integrate the calculation formulas of various gas concentration
- Low power consumption
- I2C digital output
- Compatible with the 3.3~5.5V master controller
- Gas leak detection
- Gas safety equipment
- Air environment detection
- Detection of Physical Quantities: Gas concentration or gas leakage of CO, CH4, 2H5OH, C3H8, C4H10, H2, H2S, NH3
- Operating voltage: 4.9～5.1V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.45W
- Output signal: Analog quantity
- Measuring range:
- 1 – 1000ppm (Carbon monoxide CO)
- 10 – 500ppm (Ethanol C2H5OH)
- 1 – 1000ppm (Hydrogen H2)
- 1 – 500ppm (Ammonia NH3)
- >1000ppm (Methane CH4)
- Working temperature: -30～85℃
- Working humidity: 5～95%RH (No condensation)
- Storage temperature: -40~85℃
- Lifespan: >2 years (in the air)
- Circuit board size：12mm x 16mm
- Mounting hole size：Inner diameter 2mm/ outer diameter 4mm
- Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor - MiCS-5524 x1
- Black pin header-3Pin x1
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor - MiCS-5524 is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!