This digital I2S MEMS Microphone works well with microcontrollers with I2S audio outputs like ESP32.
Compared with traditional analog ones, this microphone features low noise, high sensitivity & reliability, and other excellent performances, which make it applicable to projects like voice recognition, recording, AI learning, Bluetooth audio transmission, and so on.
This module uses surface mount MEMS I2S microphone sensor with top port, no components at the bottom, which can be embedded into various applications conveniently. In addition, DFRobot provides users with Arduino library for this product to allow them easily get started on ESP32.
- Small in size
- Low power consumption & high performance
- I2S digital output with low noise
- MEMS sensor with high reliability
- Provides Arduino library for working on ESP32
- Voice recognition
- AI learning
- Bluetooth audio transmission
- Smart home audio projects
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V
- Microphone Packaging Process: MEMS
- Direction: Omnidirectional
- Data Port: I2S
- Sound Pressure Level: 140dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 59dB
- Dimension: 11mm×16mm/0.43×0.63"
- Fermion: I2S MEMS Microphone ×1
- 6P Black Single-row Pin Connector ×1
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at DFRobot - check out their website!