BASIC is a cost-effective entry-level IoT main controller.
It uses the Espressif ESP32 chipset, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors with main frequency up to 240MHz.
Built-in 16M FLASH memory, integrated 2.0-inch full-color HD IPS display panel, speaker, TFCard slot and other peripherals.
The full-coverage housing ensures circuit stability even in complex industrial applications. Internal provides a variety interface resources (ADC/DAC/I2C/UART/SPI, etc.) and 15x IO pins at the bottom, which is highly developable. Ideal for a variety of product prototyping, industrial control, intelligent building application.
- Exquisite designs, Prototyping right into products
- Product-grade full-coverage cover for more stable circuit operation
Low Code Development:
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with mainstream development platforms such as Arduino and ESP32-IDF
- Support FreeRTOS, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0 inch IPS display panel, speakers, custom buttons x3
- Built-in lithium battery power, integrated power management chip, support TypeC interface
- Finely tuned RF circuit for stable and reliable wireless communication
- 15x IO leads
- Easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software ecology system, stackable module design, plug-and-play rich sensors expansion
Power on/off operation:
- Power on: Click the red power button on the left
- Shutdown: Quickly double-click the red power button on the left
- *USB power supply *: By default, when USB is powered, it cannot be shut down
Click the link below to download the driver that matches the operating system. There are currently two driver chip versions, CP210X (for CP2104 version)/CP34X (for CH9102 version) driver compressed package. After decompressing the compressed package, select the installation package corresponding to the number of operating systems to install. (If you are not sure which USB chip your device uses, you can install two drivers at the same time. During the installation process of CH9102_VCP_SER_MacOS, an error may occur, but the installation is actually completed, just ignore it.)
|Driver name||Applicable driver chip||Download link|
- Based on ESP32 development
- 16M FLASH
- Integrated full-color high-definition IPS display panel and a variety of hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, highly expandable.
- Use M5CORE BOTTOM base built-in lithium battery, 15x IO leads.
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
- 1x BASIC
- 10x Dupont line
- 1x Type-C USB(20cm)
- 1x manual
- 1x sticker
|ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth|
|Input power||5V @ 500mA|
|Interface||TypeC x1, I2C x1|
|IO||G21, G22, G23, G19, G18, G3, G1, G16, G17, G2, G5, G25, G26, G35, G36|
|Button||Physical button x 3|
|LCD screen||2.0"@320*240 ILI9342C IPS panel, maximum brightness 853nit|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Battery||110mAh @ 3.7V|
|Product size||54mm x 54mm x 18mm|
|Packing size||95 x 65 x 25mm|
|Cover Material||Plastic ( PC )|
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier