This DRV2605L haptic driver breakout with linear actuator will really get you buzzing! The powerful haptic buzz (bzzz!) is programmable with a range of built-in patterns, or you can program your own.
This little haptic driver and actuator is great for adding some buzzy feedback to your projects. We combined it with our Trackball Breakout to give some old-school haptic feedback to scroll and clicks (click here to see the example code).
- DRV2605L haptic driver chip (datasheet)
- ELV1411A linear resonant actuator
- I2C interface (address 0x5A)
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi computers, and Arduino
- Python library
- DRV2605L linear actuator haptic breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header
We've designed this breakout board so that you can solder on the piece of right angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9).
We've put together a Python library that you can use to make your DRV2605L Linear Actuator Haptic Breakout buzzzzzzz and an easy one-line installer to install everything.
DRV2605L Linear Actuator Haptic Breakout
PIM452Out of stock£11.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments