These interactive pets introduce 100% screen-free programming for kids. Each pet-themed coding robot teaches early STEM concepts through basic coding and activities, featuring challenging coding games too.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths (STEM). Meet the Coding Critters: your first coding friends! These playful dino coding toys teach early STEM concepts through programming and play!
- 100% screen free.
- Introduces basic coding for kids as young as 4.
- Children code along with their new pets' storybook adventure, and help the clumsy Rumble and bumbling Bumble have a playtime they'll never forget!
- Each storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters' fun pet playset - can you use programming to code to Rumble to play hide and seek, chase down a boulder from his break-apart cave?
- In addition to following along with the storybook's coding challenges, you can also use the pet playset to design your own code games and more!
- In Code Mode:
- Press the direction buttons on the Coding Critter's back to begin inputting a coding sequence of up to 30 steps.
- One step is approximately 10.2cm.
- The Coding Critters also double as cute interactive pets
- Press Rumble's nose to activate Play Mode, where you can feed, pet, and take care of your new dino coding robot toy.
- You can even make him dance and sing a silly song!
- Coding Critter - Rumble and Bumble includes:
- Full colour storybook
- 10 Coding paw prints,
- 3 Cardboard playset decorations,
- Playset for coding games including slide, boulder, cave
- Multilingual quick start guide.
- Rumble measures 7cm H x 10.2cm W.
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries not included.
- Click here for your Coding Critters adoption certificate
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier