These acrylics has been laser-cut specifically for lenses with a lip-edge, so we can't guarantee it'll fit with any ol' convex lens. But it does work great with ours. And of course, the mounting hardware is included, so you can snap it right onto your M4SK. Takes less than five minutes to assemble, you just need a screwdriver.
There's a free 'nose-bridge' piece we include in case you broke apart the two halves and want to rejoin them, you may need to get some more M3 screws from the hardware store to use it.
Please note: They won't work with other display breakouts, just the Monster M4SK. You can use this with the mask broken apart or in the original connected setup.
- 3 x laser cut acrylics for lens holders and boop-able nose
- 6 x M3 black nylon 12mm long screws
- 6 x M3 black nylon hex nuts
- Does not include Monster M4SK or Convex Lens - this is just the plastics kit
- Living Ventriloquist Dummy with MONSTER M4SK Eyes - Are dull, lifeless eyes holding your ventriloquist dummy back? No more! thanks to these realistic TFT eyes!
- Spruce Up a Costume with MONSTER M4SK Eyes and Voice - Yo dawg, I heard you like monsters, so we put a MONSTER M4SK in a monster mask…
- Meat Skull Centerpiece - Make a horrific-yet-delicious Meat Skull Centerpiece for your next Halloween party!
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Adafruit - check out their website!