There's no better way for kids to learn about the world around them than to test how things work. Building Your Own Robots presents fun robotics projects that children aged 7 – 11 can complete with common household items and old toys.
The projects introduce core robotics concepts while keeping tasks simple and easy to follow, and the vivid, full-color graphics keep your kid's eyes on the page as they work through the projects.
Brought to you by the trusted For Dummies brand, this kid-focused book offers your child a fun and easy way to start learning big topics! They'll gain confidence as they design and build a self-propelled vehicle, hack an old remote control car to create a motorized robot, and use simple commands to build and program a virtual robot—all while working on their own and enjoying a sense of accomplishment!
- Offers a kid-friendly design that is heavy on eye-popping graphics
- Focuses on basic projects that set your child on the road to further exploration
- Boasts a small, full-color, accessible package that instills confidence in the reader
- Introduces basic robotics concepts to kids in a language they can understand
If your youngster loves to tinker, they'll have a whole lot of fun while developing their creative play with the help of Building Your Own Robots.
Gordon McComb has written over 65 books and several thousand magazine and newspaper articles. His specialty is teaching young minds about new technology.
Building Your Own Robots: Design and Build Your First Robot!
BK0600Out of stock £8.99
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments