The BitWearable kit is a low-cost compact accessory kit for micro:bit users to make fun wearable gadgets.
Designed for beginner users of the micro:bit, or those who just want to customise their smart watch. The BitWearable Kit includes the Bitwear, a functional expansion board for micro:bit designed for wearables.
Students can use Microsoft's Makecode, an online graphical programming platform to write programs to customise the function of their micro:bit wearable with a handy strap band which you can use as a watch strap or arm band.
- Easy installation, screw into threaded nuts of the bitwear with the included screw driver
- Bitwear expansion board with compact design, same footprint as a microbit
- Adds commonly used wearable features like RGB LEDs, buzzer, and vibration motor, but also has expansion capabilities if you need it in your project
- Easy to source 3v button batteries for power supply, you can power it with one of two CR2032/CR2025/CR2020 batteries (not included)
- Includes on/off power switches and power indication lights
- Microsoft MakeCode Compatible
- Supports mPython programming
Professional and detailed teaching courses
Whether you are an educator or home user, course materials made just for the Bitwear are available for free. For more information, please visit make2learn
- BitWear Expansion board
- Screw driver
- Nylon Strap
- 5x Phillips round head screws M3x5mm
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Working Current: 1.5A (Max)
- Power supply: one or two CR2032/CR2025/CR2020 batteries (not included)
- ON/OFF Power switch with LED indicator
- Built-in speaker for playing melody, vibration motor and addressable RGB LED
- Broken out component holes for you to add additional modules