This module (BH1750) is a digital ambient light sensor for I2C bus interface. This module is the most suitable to obtain ambient light data for adjusting LCD and the keypad backlight power of mobile phones.
- I2C bus interface
- spectral responsibility is approximately human eye response
- illuminance to digital converter
- wide range and high resolution. ( 1 - 65535 lx )
- low current by power down function
- module contains 5V to 3.3V converter
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz light noise reject function
- no need for any external parts
- adjustable measurement result for influence of optical window (this function allows to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx)
- small measurement variation
- very small influence of infrared
- supply voltage: 5 V
- voltage: 3.3 VCC
- operating temperature : -40°C - +85°C
- SDA sink current: 7 mA
- power dissipation: 260 mW
- dimensions : 20 x 30 mm
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Velleman - check out their website!