ATOM DTU LoRaWAN868 is a LoRaWAN Programmable Data Transmission Unit (DTU) suitable for 868MHz frequency.
The module uses the ASR6501, which supports long-distance communication and has both ultra-low power consumption and high sensitivity. The module integrates the LoRaWAN protocol stack and uses a serial communication interface (using AT command set for control).
When used, it can be used as a collection node to access a large number of gateways for data collection and management. Integrate SMA external antenna interface to improve the communication quality and signal stability of the device.
Unlike the DTU which generally only has the function of data transparent transmission, the ATOM DTU series adopts a more open architecture design. The controller ATOM LITE can modify the program at will according to the actual business. The whole machine reserves a variety of interfaces (RS485, I2C, custom interface) for user expansion, which is convenient for the rapid access of sensors and actuators. With its own guide rail clamping structure, it is perfectly embedded in various industrial control sites. A cost-effective solution for small data collection nodes.
- Operating frequency: 868MHz
- Serial communication: UART 115200bps (AT command)
- With super anti-interference ability, able to work normally in complex interference environment
- RS485 communication interface (with 12V input interface, internal integrated DCDC step-down 5V)
- Modbus Master/slave
- Strong signal access capability
- External antenna: SMA antenna interface
- Grove expansion interface: -I2C x1 -Custom x1
- Self-contained rail clamping
- 1x ATOM DTU LoRaWAN868
- 1x SMA antenna
- 1x SMA red cap
- 1x M2 hexagon wrench
- 1x M2x16 screw
- 1x 3.96-4P terminal
868MHz supported countries
|Bangladesh||Belarus||Belgium||Myanmar||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Liechtenstein||Lithuania||Luxembourg||Macedonia, the former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia||Malta|
|Minimum receiving sensitivity||-137dBm (SF=12/BW=125KHz)|
|Product Size||64 x 24 x 29mm|
|Package Size||91 x 42 x 24.5mm|