Argon ONE M.2 Expansion Board extends support for M.2 SATA or NVMe SSDs to maximize the true potential speeds of your Raspberry Pi 4.
You will now be able to boot via an M.2 SATA SSD for faster boot times and larger storage capacity compared to the traditional microSD Card
- Adds M.2 SATA SSD Compatibility to your Raspberry Pi 4. Only works with Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case which is sold separately.
- Accepts any size of M.2 SATA SSD with B-Key or B+M Key
- This Raspberry Pi 4 SSD Board maximizes the high speed data transfers for Raspberry Pi 4
- You can install your OS in the M.2 SSD
To use it, simply replace the bottom of the Argon ONE Case with the expansion board, and the case can now use SSDs. It is recommended to use Raspberry Pi 4 Cases though due to the USB 3.0 ports the boards provide.
Argon ONE M.2 is UASP Supported for the Raspberry Pi 4 which means you can maximize the transfer speeds of your M.2 SATA Drive.
- M.2 SSD Sata Board or NVMe Board
- USB3.0 Bridge
- plastic bottom
- 2 thermal pads
- 4 screws
- >4 rubber footing
- instruction manual
AR-MDT-EB-NVMeOut of stock £22.50
Argon IR Remote for Argon ONE V2 and M.2 Cases+ £7.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments