ARDUINO® Nano terminal adapterby Velleman
This TERMINAL ADAPTER FOR ARDUINO® NANO is designed to allow easy access of all the interface pins of an ARDUINO® NANO via terminal connectors
Velleman also added additional terminal connectors for the 5V, GND and D5 & D6 pins on the side, making this the ideal module to use as a driver board for digital addressable LED strip projects.
- connect a large number of digital lines to an Arduino while maintaining the footprint of the original Nano
- prototyping without soldering
- ideal as driver board for digital addressable LED strip projects
- input voltage: 7 - 12 VDC
- operating voltage: 5 V
- max. current (when using an external power adapter): 750 mA
- max. current (powered via USB): 400 mA
- DC current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when ARDUINO® Nano terminal adapter is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!