This sensor shield is a low-cost board that allows you to connect a range of sensors and external devices to your Arduino using easy-to-attach jumper cables.
- Plug and play connection to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers and more
- Suitable for Arduino UNO and Mega Boards
- I2C interface
- Bluetooth module communication interface
- SD card module communication interface
- APC220 wireless RF module communication interface
- RB URF v1.1 ultrasonic sensors interface
- 128 x 64 LCD parallel interface
- 32 servo controller interface
- microUSB connector or screw terminals for externally supplied power
Warning! If you power the board externally, don't power it with more than 5V or you could damage the Arduino!