ADS1015 +/-24V ADC breakoutby Pimoroni
This ADS1015 ADC (analog-to-digital converter) breakout has three channels that can read voltages from -24V to +24V at sampling rates up to 3.3KHz with 12-bit resolution.
It's Raspberry Pi and Arduino-compatible, and ideal for measuring DC voltages quickly and precisely over a wide range of voltage.
It's compatible with our fancy Breakout Garden HAT (and pHAT), where using breakouts is as easy just popping it into one of the six slots and starting to grow your project, create, and code.
- ADS1015 ADC (datasheet)
- 12-bit precision
- +/- 24V (DC) measurement range
- Three channels
- Programmable gain
- Up to 3.3KHz sampling rate
- I2C interface (address 0x48/0x49 (cut trace))
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
- Python library
- ADS1015 ADC breakout
- Two 1x5 male headers
- Two 1x5 female right-angle headers
We've designed this breakout board so that you can solder on the piece of right angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9).
We've put together a Python library that you can use to read data from your ADS1015 ADC Breakout, and an easy one-line installer to install everything.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier