What's Metro shaped and has an ESP32-S2 WiFi module? What has a STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices, and a Lipoly charger circuit? That's right - its the new Adafruit Metro ESP32-S2!
With native USB and a load of PSRAM this board is perfect for use with CircuitPython or Arduino, to add low-cost WiFi while keeping shield-compatibility
- ESP32-S2 240MHz Tensilica processor - the next generation of ESP32, now with native USB so it can act like a keyboard/mouse, MIDI device, disk drive, etc!
- WROVER module has FCC/CE certification and comes with 4 MByte of Flash and 2 MByte of PSRAM - you can have huge data buffers
- Lotsa power options - 6-12VDC barrel jack or USB type C or Lipoly battery
- Built-in battery charging when powered over DC or USB
- UNO-shape so shields can plug in
- Reset and DFU (BOOT0) buttons to get into the ROM bootloader (which is a USB serial port so you don't need a separate cable!)
- Serial debug pins (optional, for checking the hardware serial debug console)
- JTAG pads for advanced debugging access.
- On/Off switch
- STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices
- On/Charge/User LEDs + status NeoPixel
- Works with Arduino or CircuitPython
- 53.2mm x 72mm / 2" x 2.8"
- Height (w/ barrel jack): 14.8mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 22.5g
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Adafruit - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments