If you want to put together a complete LED Glasses kit with the Adafruit LED Glasses front panel, and Bluetooth LED Glasses Driver, you should also pick up this pack that has a perfectly-sized plastic glasses frame that can be used as a mechanical base to attach the panel and driver.
Match with the battery pack and extension cable for a plug-n-play setup.
Pack Includes Everything!
- Adafruit LED Glasses Front Panel - These come as a front plate containing 116 RGB LEDs and the side PCB that controls the designs. We have four different silkscreen designs: Bug, Wolf, Cat, and Dragon (peep those fearsome fangs!) Each design is exactly the same mechanically and electrically, the only difference is what is silkscreened on top of the PCB.
Please note: You get one LED Glasses panel per order. The silkscreen selection is random per order; we can't change or control which one you get!
- Adafruit LED Glasses Driver - nRF52840 Sensor Board - This board is designed to be a thin, Bluetooth-enabled driver board for the Adafruit LED Glasses RGB LED matrix. Nordic nRF52840 chipset, with a very slim design, optional LiPo battery support, a few sensors, and a Stemma QT port for adding other devices or sensors with I2C plug-and-play.
- STEMMA QT / Qwiic JST SH 4-Pin Cable - 50mm Long - Use this to connect the two PCBs together
- 3 x AAA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip and Batteries - This is your portable power pack for the LED glasses.
- JST-PH Battery Extension Cable - 500mm - This cable is used to make it easier to clip the battery pack to your jacket or belt.
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- Glasses Frames - These fashion glasses are in style if you want that chunky face-framing look. They're also great as a mechanical frame to attach the glasses PCBs to.
- Small Cable Ties & Foam Tape - These will let you securely attach the PCBs to the glasses frame.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier