Get started with Adafruit GEMMA with this lovely starter kit! Included is everything you need to make a basic project.
There's a GEMMA M0, four sewable bright RGB pixels, a battery holder (coin cell batteries not included), 2-ply conductive thread, alligator clips to help you test your circuit, and a USB cable for programming GEMMA.
As of October 10, 2022 - This kit has been updated to use a Gemma M0 instead of V2 which means you can use Arduino, CircuitPython or even MakeCode to program it!
- GEMMA M0 - miniature wearable electronic platform
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- Coin cell battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread - 2 ply - 25 meter/85 ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable - A/MicroB - 3ft
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
- As of October 10, 2022 - now comes with the Adafruit GEMMA M0! The Gemma M0 has swapped out the lightweight ATtiny85 for an ATSAMD21E18 powerhouse.
- As of June 20, 2016 - this pack no longer comes with CR2032 batteries to make shipping easier for customers. You can buy some from us or your local battery supplier.
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Adafruit - check out their website!