Your electronics can now see in dazzling color with this lovely color light sensor.
- RGB and clear light sensing elements
- Onboard IR filter localised to the colour sensing photodiodes minimizes the IR spectral component of the incoming light and allows color measurements to be made accurately. The filter means you'll get much truer color than most sensors, since humans don't see IR.
- 3,800,000:1 dynamic range with adjustable integration time and gain so it is suited for use behind darkened glass or fabric.
- Neutral 4150°K temperature LED with MOSFET driver provided to illuminate your subject and help you get consistent colour (can be turned off afterwards to save power)
We no longer stock this product
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.
You may still be able to buy this product directly from our friends at Adafruit - check out their website!
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 52,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments