This PCF8591 module is a monolithically integrated, low-power, 8-bit CMOS data acquisition device. The PCF8591 has four analog inputs, one analog output and a serial I2C bus interface.
For testing purposes, the module contains a phototransistor, NTC and a trimmer which are connected to the PCF8591 by 3 jumpers.
- single power supply
- operating supply voltage 2.5 V to 6.0 V
- low standby current
- serial input and output via I2C-bus
- max sampling rate given by I2C-bus speed
- 4 analog inputs configurable as single ended or differential inputs
- auto-incremented channel selection
- analog voltage range from VSS to VDD
- on-chip track and hold circuit
- 8-bit successive approximation A/D conversion
- multiplying DAC with one analog output
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier