A relay is an electrically operated switch to control current. It can be controlled with low voltages, like the 5V provided by Arduino pins.
- operating voltage: 5 VDC
- relay current rating: 10 A at 250 VAC, 10 A at 30 VDC (non inductive)
- relay contact: C, NO, NC
- connection : GND, +5 VDC, control input (5 to 12 VDC)
- dimensions: 40 x 27 x 18 mm
5 V Relay Module
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments