A stackable encoder motor control module for use with M5Stack Core development boards. It's also LEGO® compatible!
This module can drive up to 4 channels of RJ12 encoder motors and it has a chunky DC power input that will accept up to 12V. It's possible to power the M5Stack Core board through the motor module.
It uses MEGA328 and L293DD chips and communicates with the M5Stack Core board via I2C (0x56).
- DC Power input: 6-12V
- DC Connector Type: XT30 (female)
- 4x Motor port
- Compatible with LEGO® ev3 motor
- 2x IIC GROVE port (extend PORTA from M5 Core)
- L293DD: PUSH-PULL Driver Chip
- 1x DC MOTOR module
- 1x 10cm motor cable
- 1x DC connector
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier