4-Relay Module is a 4-Channel Relay module compatible with M5Stack Core and Core2 series, with 4-channel mechanical relays (NO, COM).
It supports I2C protocol. Also, it can be set by jumper into active/passive modes. This relay module supports DC control only, and Maximum load 24W (DC 24V@1A). Suitable for small load circuit control.
- Embedded with STM32F030F4:
- I2C communication (Addr: 0x26)
- 4x relay module (COM, NO interface)
- Maximum load 24W (DC 24V@1A)
- Supports two operation modes (selected by jumper).
- Active mode.
- Power input connects with relay NO port, to supply load directly.****
- Passive mode.
- Power input not connects to the relay port. The user's circuit needs individual power supply.
- Power input (Support DC input only).
- DC 5-24V INPUT -> M5 BUS HPWR Bus (Controlled by jumper. When stacking with several different M5 modules, HPWR Bus can supply power to other modules that need 24V power, such as SERVO2 module, etc.)
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow(coming soon)
- 1x 4-Relay Module
- 5x Wiring Terminal 2.54mm-2P (green)
- 10x PIN Jumper
- 1x Wiring Instructions
- On/off control
- Solenoid valve control
- DC control load on/off
|Main Control Chip||STM32F030F4|
|Communication interface||I2C communication interface (addr: 0x26)|
|Support operating mode||Active control / Passive control|
|Relay channels||4x(COM, NO interface)|
|Power input interface||DC 5-24V|
|Load capacity||4 channels max. 24W (DC 24V@1A)|
|Relay terminal specifications||2.54-2P|
|Product size||54.2 x 54.2 x 13.2mm|
|Package size||95 x 65 x 25mm|
4-Channel Relay Module (STM32)
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments