The 4 channel ADS1115 16 BIT ADC I²C module is a great general purpose 16-bit converter. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels, or two differential channels.
It contains 4 precision, low-power, 16-bit, I2C-compatible, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). It also has a low-drift voltage reference and an oscillator as well as a programmable gain amplifier (PGA) to help boost smaller single/differential signals to the full range and a digital comparator.
- low-drift reference voltage
- internal oscillator
- internal programmable gain amplifier
- 4 single-ended channels or 2 differential channels
- programmable comparator
- low current consumption with auto shut-down mode
- operating voltage: 2 to 5.5 VDC
- operating current: 150 uA in continuous mode
- precision: 16 bits
- programmable data rate: 8 to 860 samples per second
- interface: I²C with 4 pin selectable addresses (0x48-0x4B)
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier