The MMA8452Q accelerometer module is a smart low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution.
It is packed with embedded functions with flexible user programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt functions allow for overall power savings relieving the host processor from continuously polling data.
It has user selectable full scales of +-2g/+-4g/+-8g with high pass filtered data, as well as non filtered data available real-time.
- +-2g/+-4g/+-8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- output data rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface (operates to 2.25 MHz with 4.7 kO pullup)
- two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt source
- three embedded channels of motion detection
- orientation (portrait/landscape) detection with set hysteresis
- high pass filter data available real-time
- supply voltage: 1.95 V - 3.6 V
- interface voltage: 1.6 V - 3.6 V
- current consumption: 6 µA - 165 µA