2 Channel Solid State Relay Moduleby Velleman
The Whadda two-channel Solid State Relay (SSR) module can be used to quickly and efficiently switch AC loads on and off without using any moving parts (e.g. like a classic electromechanical relay).
The SSR module uses a phototriac to provide a galvanic isolation between the logic level side and the AC load side. Both channels can be switched on by providing a LOW logic level signal (0 - 1,5 V), and off by providing a HIGH logic level signal (3 - 5 V) to its corresponding channel signal input.
Note that this module can ONLY SWITCH AC CURRENTS, up to a maximum of 2 A, with a maximum voltage of 240 V AC. Trying to use this module to switch DC loads or exceeding the specified limits can damage the module and/or your connected devices!
- switches up to 2 independent AC loads without using any moving parts
- provides galvanic isolation between logic level side and AC side
- max load voltage: 240 V AC
- max load current: 2 A
- supply voltage: 5 V DC
- SSR working current: 12,5 mA
- SSR trigger voltage: 0 - 1,5 V DC
- SSR trigger current: 2 mA
- weight: 19,7 g
- dimensions (W x L x H): 55 x 33 x 23 mm
2 Channel Solid State Relay Module
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 49,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments