2-Channel Power Module For Breadboards 3.3V/5Vby Velleman
This breadboard 3.3V / 5V power supply module fits the power rails on most breadboards. It also features a mini USB power port to supply power to external devices.
- input voltage: 7-12 VDC or USB 5 V power supply (use regulated supply)
- output voltage: 5 VDC fixed + 3.3 V / 5 V, switchable
- maximum output current: maximum 500 mA, onboard 500 mA resettable fuse
- two power rails: 1 rail fixed 5 V the other selectable 3.3 V or 5 V
- DC input: 5.5 x 2.1 mm plug
- User manual
Ships today –
In stock – and ready to ship!
Coming soon – sign up for a notification!
Out of stock – hopefully back soon!
Retired – no longer available.
Pre-order – will ship once available.
2-Channel Power Module For Breadboards 3.3V/5V
Want to know when 2-Channel Power Module For Breadboards 3.3V/5V is back in stock?
Thanks! We'll e-mail you when this product comes back into stock.
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 48,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments