This small module can convert higher analog voltage signals to a safe lower voltage level, making it suitable for Arduino compatible boards. It's the perfect sensor to create safe projects, in an easy way.
The sensor is easy to setup because it does not require a library. The voltage conversion ratio is 1/5 and it has an input voltage range of 0-25 V DC.
- converts higher analog voltage signals to a safe lower voltage level suitable for Arduino® compatible boards
- 1 analog input with terminal block connector
- simple setup, no library required
- voltage conversion ratio: 1/5
- input voltage range: 0-25 V DC
- dimensions: 30 mm x 25 mm
- weight: 4 g
- output interface: analog voltage signal