The super audiophile DAC for the Raspberry Pi. This latest revision of the Pi-DAC PRO is pre-programmed for auto detection and exposes the full Raspberry Pi GPIO header providing easy access for buttons, sensors, screens etc.
The Pi-DAC PRO plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD audio in minutes.
Uses the Texas Instruments PCM5242 DAC, the big brother of the pcm5122. Featuring balanced output, better Signal to Noise Ratio and THD. With the Linux drivers built in to Raspberry Pi OS no kernel recompilation is needed and the DAC PRO is supported by all the regular audio software, just like the Pi-DAC+.
The Pi-DAC PRO also includes the Pi-DAC headphone amplifier delivering an all in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones, volume is again hardware based under software control and shared with Line Out.
With Differential / Balanced output it allows connection to studio equipment or powered speakers over long cable runs. Now you can run your disco, radio station or home studio from a Raspberry Pi!
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4) compliant accessory
- Pre-programmed EEPROM for auto configuration
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 114db SNR, and -94db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5242)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Digital I2S audio signals
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Balanced output exposed on PCB
- Built in mini DSP
- Full GPIO access with no soldering required
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- The Balanced output is exposed via two 3pin no fit headers. You will have to provide these yourself.
- Uses the same IQaudIO Pi-DAC+ Linux drivers so no new software configurations needed.
- You can find the IQAudIO user guide here
IQaudio DAC Pro
SC0369Out of stock £23.75
Other IQaudio boards
IQaudio DigiAMP++ £28.75
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments