The case consists of two parts. It has a standard base featuring a cut-out to allow access to the GPIO, and a choice of three lids: a plain lid, a GPIO lid (allowing access to the GPIO from above), and a camera lid (which, when used with the short camera cable supplied, allows the Raspberry Pi v2 Camera to be fitted neatly inside it).
Kit includes the following:
- 1 x base
- 3 x lids (plain, GPIO, camera)
- 1 x short camera cable
- 4 x rubber feet
- The camera lid and camera cable are designed to work with the official Raspberry Pi Standard and NoIR v2 cameras, they won't work with our Pi Zero cameras or Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3.
- You can use this case with a Pi Zero WH with pre-soldered headers, but only with the GPIO lid.
Official Raspberry Pi Zero Case
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Approved Raspberry Pi Reseller
- Secure website and payments