If you want to be a smooth operator then analog input is essential! This mini operators' joystick uses two 10KΩ potentiometers and a spring-back system for the X and Y axes making it a great input device for many robotics projects
Connect one side of each potentiometer to ground, and the other side to a higher voltage and read the analog voltage off the middle (known as the wiper). It's ideal for use with micro-controllers that include analog inputs (check out our growing collection of RP2040 boards) or with the Raspberry Pi alongside our Explorer HAT Pro!
The joystick can also be panel mounted and comes with mounting hardware including a soft dust shield to keep its guts in good working order.
The mounting holes are 32.5mm x 32.5mm apart on the base and the entire joystick is 67mm tall of which 47mm is the shaft itself.
- Resistance Value: Standard 10KΩ
- Resistance Tolerance: ±10%
- Independent Linearity: ±1%
- Operating Torque: X and Y: 260gf
- Temperature Coefficient Resistance: ±400 ppm/°C
- X and Y Axis range: ±25°
- Mechanical Lifecycle: 300,000 cycle
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ~ 80°C
Mini Mountable Analog Joystick
COM-B003Out of stock £12.50
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments