Explorer HAT Pro adds a lot of useful tools to your Raspberry Pi.
It has digital inputs and outputs, capacitive touch pads, croc. clip compatible pads, coloured LEDs, analog inputs, motor drivers, and a mini breadboard for prototyping your projects
Great for little robots, games, science experiments, exploring small electronic circuits, and interacting with your Pi.
We've put together a handy little Explorer HAT Pro parts kit with everything you need to get started building circuits including LEDs, dials, a buzzer, and even a temperature sensor! Explorer HAT Pro also goes great with our no-soldering-required micro metal gearmotors.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- Four capacitive touch pads (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads (labelled 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Four coloured LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
- Explorer HAT Pro pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
We've made it super-quick to get to grips with Explorer HAT Pro with our Python library, including a bunch of examples to show off all of Explorer HAT Pro's functions.
- The inputs use a 5-channel buffer that will accept anything from 2V-5V as logic high
- Mini breadboard has 170 points, 17x5 per half of the breadboard
- Due to exciting global electronic parts shortages, some Explorer Hat Pros manufactured in 2021 have an ADS1115 ADC instead of the usual ADS1015. Our Python libraries have been updated to automatically detect and adjust for this chip change.
Explorer HAT Pro
Other things that could come in handy!
Jumper Lead Selection+ £4.25
Shop with confidence – we've been serving the hobbyist electronics, Maker, and retro gaming communities since 2012.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
- 50,000+ customer reviews
- Secure website and payments