Raspberry Pi Zero is a super-small, hackable, and ultra-low-cost computer. This is the newest version (v1.3) with camera connector.
Looking for the NEW Raspberry Pi Zero W? Click here!
Unbelievably the super-small and super-affordable Raspberry Pi just got even smaller and even cheaper! Pi Zero is the heart of a Raspberry Pi on a tiny 65mm x 30mm board.
With mini-HDMI, micro-B OTG USB, and the same 40-pin GPIO it still has great connectivity although you'll probably want our adaptor kit to help you hook it up to your existing devices.
Our Pibow Zero case (available separately) will safely ensconce your Pi Zero and protect it from bumps and bruises.
Note that this IS NOT the Pi Zero W. If you'd like a Pi Zero W (with wireless LAN and Bluetooth) then head here.
Pi Zero Features:
- BCM 2835 SOC @ 1GHz
- 512MB of RAM
- micro-B USB for data
- micro-B USB for power
- CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable)
- Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector
- Compatible with existing HAT addons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier