Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Boardby Pololu
This is the main control board for the Zumo 32U4 OLED robot.
It is included as part of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Robot Kit. Assorted through-hole components, magnetic encoder discs, and mounting hardware are included, but the optional OLED display is sold separately.
|Processor:||ATmega32U4 @ 16 MHz|
|RAM size:||2560 bytes|
|Program memory size:||32 Kbytes2|
|Minimum operating voltage:||2.7 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||10 V|
|Continuous output current per channel:||1.8 A|
|Logic voltage:||5 V|
|Reverse voltage protection?:||Y|
|External programmer required?:||N|
Documentation and other information
- Pololu Zumo 32U4 Robot User’s Guide - User’s manual for the Pololu Zumo 32U4 robot.
- Dimension diagram of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board
- 3D model of the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board - Note: this model includes an Graphical OLED Display that is sold separately from the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board.
- Drill guide for the Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board - This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Zumo 32U4 OLED Main Board is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!