The TinyFPGA A2 board is a bare-bones FPGA board in a tiny form-factor. Add more custom digital logic to your next project!
The TinyFPGA A2 board is a bare-bones breakout board for the XO2-1200 FPGA. This is a much more powerful board than the A1 with nearly 5 times as many digital logic resources, 64 kilobits of dedicated RAM, 64 kilobits of user flash memory, and a PLL in addition to the features of the A1.
- Tiny, just 1.2 by 0.7 inches
- Low power 3.3 volt operation
- 18 user IOs (21 with JTAGEN)
- 1200 4-input look-up tables
- 10 kilobits distributed RAM
- 64 kilobits dedicated RAM
- 64 kilobits user flash memory
- 1 SPI Hard-IP
- 2 I2C Hard-IPs
- 1 PLL Hard-IP
- Built-in flash configuration memory programmable via JTAG
See the TinyFPGA A-Series User Guide for all the information you need to get your FPGA project up and running. If you are new to FPGAs and want to learn more, follow The Hobbyist's Guide to FPGAs on Hackaday.io.
To program the TinyFPGA A2, you can use the inexpensive TinyFPGA Programmer. The official Lattice JTAG programming cable and other FTDI2232-based programmers will work as well if you already have one.
This product is no longer available
It's sad to say goodbye but sometimes we have to retire products to make way for new things.