ThunderBorg - Dual 5A Motor Controller with DC/DC & RGB LEDby PiBorg
ThunderBorg is a powerful dual motor control board for making awesome robots with your Raspberry Pi. ThunderBorg is designed to handle up to 5A per motor connection, so it's great for bigger-than-your-average-buggy projects and making awesome robots from your Raspberry Pi.
The ThunderBorg is used in the MonsterBorg robot kit.
All ThunderBorg versions include:
- Control BIG or small motors
- On-board 5V regulator powers the Raspberry Pi
- Runs from any battery pack or power supply from 7V to 35V
- Proper 5A output per motor connection
- Speed control forwards and reverse via PWM
- On-board voltage monitoring for attached batteries
- Mounts directly onto most Raspberry Pi models
- Super bright 24 Bit LED capable of over 16 million colours
- Stackable! Plug in more boards to control up to 200 motors!
- Controls 2x DC Motors or 4, 5 or 6 wire stepper motors
- Uses I2C SCK/SDA and 3.3V/GND pins for communications
- Overheat protection, under voltage lockout, and short circuit protection
Click here for getting started guides, build instructions, code examples and more.
* Raspberry Pi 4 - Model B compatibility: PiBorg have tested ThunderBorg with the Pi 4 and it works fine, however the 5V supply does not fully meet the Pi 4's 2.5A specification.
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier