Temperature Probe DS18B20 & Arduino Compatible Adapterby Velleman
This digital thermometer provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings, and comes with a handy three pin adaptor for connecting it to an Arduino or breadboard.
- DS18B20 specs: unique 1-wire interface requires only one port pin for communication
- multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- requires no external components
- can be powered from data line, power supply range is 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- zero standby power required
- measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (Fahrenheit equivalent -67°F to +257°F)
- ± 0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- thermometer resolution is programmable from 9 to 12 bits
- converts 12-bit temperature to digital word in 750 ms (max.)
- user-definable, non-volatile temperature alarm settings
- alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- 3-wire adaptor for Arduino included
- dimensions stainless steel tube:
- diameter: 6 mm
- length: 30 mm
- dimensions cable:
- diameter: 4 mm
- length: 36" (91 cm)
- red: 3-5 V
- black: ground
- yellow: data
- Satisfaction or refund guarantee
- Worldwide shipping via mail or courier
Want to know when Temperature Probe DS18B20 & Arduino Compatible Adapter is back in stock?
Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.
When this product comes into stock we will e-mail you immediately!